Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the website operated at www.thrivefnc.com and such other locations as made available from time to time (collectively, the “Website”) and the services offered through the Website, you (“you” and, together with all persons accessing or using the Website, collectively, the “Users”) signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) with Gut Instincts Pvt. Ltd. (“us”, “we” or “our”), in all respects with respect to the Website.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND INDEMNITIES.
Your use of the Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term or condition, or if any representation made herein by you is not true, you may not use, and must cease using, the Website.
THRIVE’S COACHING PROGRAM CONSENT TERMS
1. You acknowledge that the nature and purpose of Thrive treatment protocol have been explained to you whenever necessary and you have been given the opportunity to ask questions.
2. You understand that a change of medical condition or medications, can affect the protocol or treatment outlined by Thrive. You recognize the importance notifying Thrive of any changes in your health and you agree to do so immediately.
3. You understand that Thrive does not handle acute health conditions and you will need a Primary Care Physician / Family doctor to attend to any of my medical emergencies while you are on Thrive protocol.
4. You understand the key to healing is your commitment to comply with prescribed dietary changes, supplements, and medications and other treatment recommendations. If you don’t follow the plan with reasonable consistency, your progress will likely be stalled. (Please refer to Thrive terms of engagement for more information on how you can get in the way of your own healing). In such an event you agree and confirm that Thrive may discontinue your treatment and may ask you to unsubscribe from the program. In such an event, you agree that you shall be eligible for refund as per Thrive Refund Policy.
5. You agree and give consent to Thrive to access and share your details mentioned in the form including personal details and medical records, with the team involved in your care and treatment.
6. You understand functional nutrition is a different approach from the existing health care model. You understand it is the obligation of Thrive team to identify difficulty you might be having with behaviors that are interfering with your stated goals and to recommend additional services. You consent to receiving recommendations for additional services that include a range of behavioral and meditation therapies.
7. You hereby release and discharge Thrive from any potential claim, loss, damage etc. (“Loss”) that you may suffer or have against Thrive, as a result of, or occurring out of, or due to any treatment recommended by Thrive under their program in the event you suffer such Loss due to – (i) your non-adherence of the instructions and guidelines recommended by Thrive, or (ii) concealment, whether complete or partial, of any medical condition, history, treatment or allergy(ies) that you may have or are suffering with.
8. Thrive shall not be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, consequential or, special damages. Thrive’s total liability shall not exceed, under any circumstances, the subscription amount paid by you to Thrive.
9. All claims / disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Pune and this choice of location will be determined at Thrive FNC’s sole discretion.
The above mentioned terms and conditions are generally applicable to all services, programs and products offered by Thrive FNC. In case a specific program offered by Thrive includes terms and conditions that are any different from the ones above, then those conditions would supersede the general terms and conditions mentioned on this website.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THRIVE’S COACHING PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
Thrive is delighted to partner with you and help you reach your health goals, however in an unfortunate event of your disassociation with Thrive, Thrive agrees to refund the subscription amount to you as per the following guidelines:
– Where you are seeking refund within 7 days of subscribing to Thrive’s protocol. In such an event Thrive shall refund 90% of the subscription amount paid by you. Your seven days are counted from the day you make the payment. Thrive gets you started on your program immediately, any delays from your end in updating tracker, following video lessons etc will not grant you an extension of your Day 1.
– In case you seek refund beyond 7 days i.e. 8th Day of subscribing to Thrive’s protocol, the entire subscription amount paid by you shall stand forfeited and Thrive shall not be liable to refund subscription amount to you.
– Where Thrive voluntarily requests you to opt out the program as a result of your non-adherence of instructions / guidelines / regime suggested by Thrive or violation of terms of engagement listed earlier, we shall refund you the subscription amount to you as per the above guidelines.
The refund policy above is applicable to Thrive’s primary 3 month coaching program when paid in full. Refund policies to other programs such as ‘health retreats’ and/or other products and services Thrive offers in the present and in the future may vary case by case. Such refund policies would be communicated to you (the customer) at the appropriate time and stage of the subscription/purchase process.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
PLEDGE ON PRIVACY
We, at Thrive endeavour to ensure and maintain the privacy and security of all personal information collected or retrieved by your use, as a visitor of our website. The term “personal data” as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, birth date, e-mail address, mailing address, medical history and information that you have voluntarily disclosed to Thrive etc. Thrive pledges to comply with all recognized standards of privacy protection.
INTENDED USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Most of the sections of our website do not require any form of registration and/or creation of account. However, if some sections of our website require registration, such registration shall beat your discretion and you may choose to not to register with us, however in such event you will not be able to access such section. In the event you choose to register, you may need to fill in certain fields to gain full access to such section of the site by choosing a user name and password and/or for us to respond to your query.
Thrive may collect and use personal data to provide information to you about us, to market products and services, to process orders or applications submitted by you, to create products or services to meet your needs, to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our websites, to provide you educative Information to help resolve your problem and/or to help build your knowledge as also to allow you to subscribe to our newsletters.
Thrive keeps your data and all information received only for as long as is reasonably necessary for such above mentioned purposes and in compliance with applicable laws in India, in relation to legal or ethical reporting or documentation retention requirements.
This website is not intended nor aimed for the use or access by children below 18 years of age.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Thrive will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties without your prior consent, and if required to provide the same to a third party, for further processing or connection to its business, it will in accordance with applicable law for the purpose for which the data were originally collected. Thrive will, wherever possible, endeavour to ensure that the disclosure and intended use of the data are clearly indicated and that such third parties provide the same level of protection as Thrive.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
If we have collected your personal data, you have the right to update your personal data. If you wish to review or change the details you have supplied to us, please contact us, however such review will be available only in accordance with our data retention policy. We are not obliged to store your data for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such data was collected or submitted.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data that Thrive collects on-line, Thrive uses data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. Access to personal data is restricted to only those employees on a need to know basis for the sole purpose of preserving the data and who are otherwise authorized and trained to handle such data properly. Staff compliance with our policies and procedures is regularly reviewed. While we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse or alteration to data, we strive to prevent any such unfortunate occurrences.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
Thrive is an enterprise that works globally and may have databases in different jurisdictions. Thrive, if required, may transfer your data to one of its databases outside your country of domicile. In such event if the level of privacy protection in such country of database does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transfers to such databases in that country are adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries will not occur unless Thrive implements the standards it generally follows to maintain the personal data.
The information on this website is believed to be accurate, complete and current when posted, but we cannot guarantee that it will remain accurate or complete or that it will be current at all times.
We are not responsible for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, regardless of the cause, arising out the use of this website.
This website may include content that users of this website may disagree with. The user of this website agrees to be respectful and tolerant of such content.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
DISCLAIMER AND ENDORSEMENT
This website includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. thrivefnc.com only provides these links and pointers for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving thrivefnc.com and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
A) Thrive does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
B) Thrive does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
C) Thrive cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
D) Thrive is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
E) Thrive does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Thrive does not condone “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, Thrive may inform all its visitors of its products, health, or other related information by e-mail, whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
NO OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
Unless otherwise stated, this website does not offer you to access any content on payment basis. The access to the content of the website is only on “read-only” basis.
ADS AND AFFILIATES
Thrive may choose to run ads on this website and/or include affiliate links within its’ content as sources of monetization.
This ebook explains, in layman's terms, what various readings on a typical blood report actually mean.
Download the ebook to uncover what so called 'normal ranges' in your blood report may be hiding.